How to Feng Shui Your Bedroom
Saturday, October 7, 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Mirabai of Woodstock – 23 Mill Hill Road Woodstock, NY 12498
Phone: (845) 679-2100
Cost: $20 if registered and prepaid by October 5th; $25 if registering after the 5th.
To Register: http://www.mirabai.com/register.shtml
Have you ever walked into a space and felt tired, depleted or angry? On the other hand, have you ever walked into a space and felt welcomed and calmed?
That’s the energy of the space, also called chi. The energy of your bedroom is the most important energy for good health, love, prosperity, and career. Most people are unaware of whether their home or place of work is actually working for them or against them.
Participants will be able to:
- Understand what is feng shui and how to apply it in their lives
- Identify the 9 areas of the Bagua in their home and bedroom
- Know how to impact of energy in the bedroom for love, health, prosperity, career and more
- Know how to recognize stagnant and stressed energy and how to clear
- Learn what are the best positions for the bed and more
NOTE: When you work with energy rapid changes happen in your life. Be ready.
Frequently Asked Questions
Feng shui is a holistic interior/exterior design process. Feng shui is a combination of art, philosophy and a bit of science that aims to improve the energy of the space and its occupants.
2) Who attends the ” How to Feng Shui your Bedroom Workshop?
People from all walks of life who wants to improve the “chi” (also called life-force energy) of their space. Some are looking to get healthy, others are trying to find love, and many are looking for ways to improve their finances or career. Regardless of the reason, having a good energy on the space where you spend most of your time is always a good idea
3) How can feng shui help me?
Feng Shui is like acupuncture for your space. It impacts the energy of your immediate environments, which will directly affect your life on many levels: physically, emotionally, mentally, and even spiritually. If you want to improve any aspect of your life – such as work/career, relationships, family, finances, health, and so on – by improving the feng shui of your home, you’ll create a better environment for living and thriving.
4) How long does the workshop last?
The workshop will last 3 hours. I will stay later to answer individual questions not answered during the workshop.
5) What’s going to be covered in the workshop?
• All aspects of feng shui related to your bedroom (what it is, Bagua, furniture placement, colors, layouts, orientations, images, symbols, etc).
• Feng shui space clearing
• Bed positions advice on maximizing energy.
• Common feng shui remedies and interior design interventions (i.e. mirrors, images, etc)
6) What is included in the price of the workshop?
The price of the workshop is $49 and includes the handouts. You will be able to go home and start working on your space based on what you learned at the workshop, the handout and your notes.
7) What do I need to bring to the class?
Just bring a pen, additional paper to take notes and an open mind. Some of the theory has been in place and practiced for centuries.
8) Is there a follow-up opportunities for questions?
Yes, Just send me any questions via e-mail and I will respond as soon as I am able.