These are my beliefs. They feel true to me just like my falling lashes resting on my cheeks.
Some days I forget them because I learned how to be otherwise,
and yet I am patient with myself.
One of these days, they all will become a habit,
like washing my hair or cooking rice.
I am still a woman in every sense of the word.
I am a woman, therefore, here are my uncompromising commitments to myself:
- I honor my feminine essence
- I create space and time to restore
- I walk away from people, things and events that don’t sustain love
- I nurture myself, my children, and my sisters
- I give generously to others without depleting myself
- I listen to my intuition
- I take actions to be happy
- I share my purpose through work, hobbies, and volunteering
- I love myself unconditionally
I am a woman.
If these commitments resonate with you, pick one to practice and share this post with the beautiful women in your life. I am doing it right now by sharing my purpose through my work.