I received this morning practice when I was in meditation. It was given to me to help people who are overwhelmed, or fearful of losing a job, ending a relationship, making a big move or stepping out of the comfort zone. This morning practice will help you align your actions with your intentions and re-program your subconscious to support you effortlessly. It is best to do this practice in bed when you first wake up.
When you do this practice for 30 days, you will find yourself happier, healthier, calmer and more confident.
- When you first wake up in the morning, sit on the bed. Make sure you have a comfortable pillow supporting your back.
- Feel your back against the pillow and take a deep breath. Lean back and say out loud: “I am safe.” Then say it to yourself 2 more times as you feel the pillow against your back “I am safe.”
- Feel the buttocks against the bed. Sink into the bed and say out loud: “I am supported.” Then say it to yourself 2 more times as you feel the bed supporting your buttocks “I am supported.”
- Place your dominant hand and attention in your heart center and say it out loud: “I am an infinite being.” Then say it to yourself 2 more times as you imagine the heart energy expend around your body “I am an infinite being.”
- Open your arms out, palms facing up and say out loud: “I am open to receive guidance and healing.” Then say it to yourself 2 more times “I am open to receive guidance and healing.”
- Cross your arms on your chest, making a cross over your heart, lean your head forward in a sign of respect and say out loud: “I thank you for the gifts I am about to receive.” Then say it to yourself 2 more times “I thank you for the gifts I am about to receive.”
Start your meditation practice. If you don’t have the time, stay 3 minutes in the same position and concentrate on your breath.